One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've no doubt that there's a lot of pressure on prescribers to prescribe and a lot of unnecessary prescribing.’
- ‘The report recommended that a monitoring system be set up to track prescriptions, that irresponsible prescribers be prosecuted and that further legislation be introduced.’
- ‘Federal laws intended to prevent prescription drug abuse only allow prescribers to treat 30 patients at a time.’
- ‘They've also acknowledged the need to increase the amount of information being provided to consumers, to patients, to prescribers.’
- ‘He said: ‘Because of that increased risk, there should have been a warning to prescribers and users.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.