One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A member of a Presbyterian church.‘these Presbos have erected new churches at a variety of centres’
- ‘Being a Presbo, how do you feel about this move?’
- ‘If the vast majority of scholars were Presbos, would that mean I was in the wrong for not being one?’
- ‘As I was brought up a Presbo, we share a common culture.’
- ‘I was baptised a Presbo.’
- ‘"Unengaged" is a difficult to judge state of mind; particularly if you're a Presbo like me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.