One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The preposterousness of this claim is boundless.’
- ‘April exclaimed, seeing the preposterousness of the situation.’
- ‘The film's biggest problem is the preposterousness of the script, which throws one unbelievable scenario after another at the audience.’
- ‘The film revels in its preposterousness, and works for this very reason.’
- ‘There is a preposterousness in the book and the script which distances the audience from both the storyline and the characters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.