One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is a preposterousness in the book and the script which distances the audience from both the storyline and the characters.’
- ‘The film revels in its preposterousness, and works for this very reason.’
- ‘The film's biggest problem is the preposterousness of the script, which throws one unbelievable scenario after another at the audience.’
- ‘April exclaimed, seeing the preposterousness of the situation.’
- ‘The preposterousness of this claim is boundless.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.