One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are, however, times when prepayment is unavoidable.’
- ‘Postage stamps were originally construed as prepayment for the service of transporting letters and packages.’
- ‘When mortgage rates plunge and homeowners refinance, investors receive large amounts of prepayments, which must be reinvested at lower yields.’
- ‘The University of Berkley offers associate, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees for a flat installment rate with a discount for prepayment.’
- ‘Single service providers may refuse medical insurance reimbursements or require prepayments from patients.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.