One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are, however, times when prepayment is unavoidable.’
- ‘When mortgage rates plunge and homeowners refinance, investors receive large amounts of prepayments, which must be reinvested at lower yields.’
- ‘The University of Berkley offers associate, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees for a flat installment rate with a discount for prepayment.’
- ‘Single service providers may refuse medical insurance reimbursements or require prepayments from patients.’
- ‘Postage stamps were originally construed as prepayment for the service of transporting letters and packages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.