One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Different financial statement preparers may develop different methods of determining fair value, resulting in similar financial instruments being valued differently.’
- ‘Tax preparers help clients hide income and assets outside the USA, using offshore bank and brokerage accounts, credit cards, trusts and leases.’
- ‘If the government wants more money, it needs to have the guts to raise rates and stop with this micro-tinkering that has turned us preparers into technocrats of the worst order.’
- ‘Most of the workers, such as nursing assistants or food preparers, ‘have no educational credentials beyond a high school diploma,’ the authors found.’
- ‘This is true even if your friend is a professional actress who relishes the opportunity to play the role of a helpful tax preparer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.