One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are multiple advantages of knowing if a fetus is affected prenatally.’
- ‘Participants were recruited prenatally and attended review clinics at age 3 and 5 years.’
- ‘Currently, physicians are able to diagnose many more birth defects than they are able to treat prenatally.’
- ‘Thirty infants were enrolled into the study: 16 exposed prenatally to cigarette smoke and 14 control infants.’
- ‘Malformations affecting the spine are often diagnosed prenatally or are apparent in the delivery room.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.