One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Participants were recruited prenatally and attended review clinics at age 3 and 5 years.’
- ‘Thirty infants were enrolled into the study: 16 exposed prenatally to cigarette smoke and 14 control infants.’
- ‘Currently, physicians are able to diagnose many more birth defects than they are able to treat prenatally.’
- ‘There are multiple advantages of knowing if a fetus is affected prenatally.’
- ‘Malformations affecting the spine are often diagnosed prenatally or are apparent in the delivery room.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.