One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Before birth; during or relating to pregnancy.‘prenatal development’
- ‘During an early prenatal visit, most pregnant women are given a blood test to screen for syphilis.’
- ‘The screening test studied was prenatal serum screening for Down's syndrome.’
- ‘Autism cannot currently be detected at birth or through any prenatal screening.’
- ‘Abused women were also less likely to have prenatal care check-ups during pregnancy.’
- ‘A healthy child was delivered at term, and the couple will be offered prenatal diagnosis in subsequent pregnancies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.