One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Preceding the occurrence of symptoms of disease or disorder.
- ‘Six were thought to have evidence of a premorbid personality disorder.’
- ‘These assumptions underlie the justification for conventional screening for the premorbid or early stage of a disease.’
- ‘Depressive symptoms and low self-esteem are premorbid predictors of adolescent headache in girls.’
- ‘The most common premorbid psychiatric diagnoses are depression, personality disorders, and substance misuse.’
- ‘Secondly, premorbid personality traits may have predisposed individuals both to developing schizophrenia and to using cannabis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.