One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What used to be a field dominated by premillennialists is now being visited by others.’
- ‘No sensible person who had visited the place once would want to return; thus he poked fun at the premillennialists of his day.’
- ‘Protestant premillennialists, particularly pretribulationists, believe they will be raptured before the tribulation, to be taken to a better place away from the world, while the unsaved will sadly, though justly, suffer.’
- ‘Holders of these positions are more inclined than premillennialists to interpret scripture symbolically, and do not consider the prophecies of scripture as literal predictions of the future.’
- ‘Unlike postmillennialists, who anticipated a gradual progress towards the millennium through Christian, human agencies, premillennialists looked for a sudden change through divine, cataclysmic action.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.