One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or engaged in study in preparation for medical school.
- ‘The older brothers are premedical students and certified emergency medical technicians.’
- ‘He treats one of his grade-obsessed premedical students as a mere nuisance, and the consequence is that the young man jumps to his death from the roof of his dormitory building.’
- ‘The committee was not charged with addressing the needs of premedical students.’
- ‘A couple of the Hilton residents were doctors or premedical students, so we were never bereft of health treatment.’
- ‘When World War II began, he taught courses for medical and pharmacy corps, nursing, and premedical students for three years.’
- ‘Medical students in the United States usually take premedical courses as undergraduates.’
- ‘They studied the relationship between standardized tests, premedical school performance and clinical performance among medical students.’
- ‘After dropping out of college and working for several years, he returned to complete his degree and fulfilled all of his premedical requirements.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.