One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not prejudiced; open-minded.‘a prejudice-free zone, not tied to any religion’
unbiased, unprejudiced, accepting, non-partisan, neutral, non-aligned, non-judgemental, non-discriminatory, anti-discrimination, objective, disinterested, dispassionate, detachedView synonyms
- ‘She considers herself lucky to have grown up in a family that was relatively prejudice-free.’
- ‘It is time for the church to put its energies into defending high-quality, liberal and prejudice-free education.’
- ‘If we wait for the gradual evolution of society into a prejudice-free utopia, ethnic minorities will never get their fair share of anything.’
- ‘The booklet is best suited for parents, teachers and everyone who wants to make a prejudice-free and tolerant India.’
- ‘How can parents nurture a prejudice-free consciousness?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.