One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for morning sickness
- ‘It was nice spending time with the family and the pregnancy sickness was nice enough to make itself scarce on Christmas Day and hasn't actually returned yet!’
- ‘Pregnancy sickness, even severe sickness, is not associated with any harm to your baby.’
- ‘You may be suffering from pregnancy sickness.’
- ‘Extreme pregnancy sickness, or hyperemesis gravidarum, might even mean a hospital stay to allow you to maintain fluid levels and prevent dehydration.’
- ‘The thing about pregnancy sickness for me is that the more frequently I eat, the less sick I feel.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.