One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In 1995, the State Council offered two pension scheme designs for the municipal and prefectural governments to choose from.’
- ‘I can negotiate at provincial and prefectural level, and bring these levels into dialogue with one another.’
- ‘Special prizes will also be given to ten contestants who will move on to promote tourism at the prefectural level.’
- ‘The idea seems to be catching on: the new prefectural subway system, Oedo-sen, began wrapping their cars with ads last September.’
- ‘The snag is that running a music festival miles from anywhere doesn't come cheap, even with generous subsidies from the prefectural coffers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.