One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A condition characterized by slightly elevated blood glucose levels, regarded as indicative that a person is at risk of progressing to Type 2 diabetes.‘he has high blood pressure and was recently diagnosed with prediabetes’
- ‘The U.S. government estimates that 16 million Americans have prediabetes or blood-glucose readings that are higher than normal.’
- ‘If you have prediabetes risk factors, you can improve your health by losing weight and exercising daily.’
- ‘In fact, knowing whether you're at risk for prediabetes may help you avoid full-blown diabetes entirely.’
- ‘Diabetes and prediabetes are measured by the levels of glucose (also known as blood sugar) in your bloodstream.’
- ‘Jack, he said, you have absolutely no signs of insulin resistance or prediabetes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.