One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But he is careful to be clear that there's no childhood abuse to blame for her sexual predatoriness.’
- ‘The character's predatoriness should be read metaphorically, Marsh suggests.’
- ‘And in the final analysis it was her playful innocence that rescued her from the hypnotizing predatoriness of Zanetti, who comes over here as a monstrous enchanter.’
- ‘Clare Burt's fine Fosca, her scarred features slowly softening into sweet smiles, also treads a delicate line between predatoriness and passion.’
- ‘The fundamental political problem of economic development is therefore that of devising the appropriate means for channeling government action into support of markets, rather than predatoriness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.