One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A 61-year-old white woman was brought to the emergency department complaining of precordial chest pain.’
- ‘All vital signs were within normal limits, and no precordial murmurs, friction rubs, or thrills were present.’
- ‘A 55-year-old man was transferred from another hospital because of precordial pain and clinical state of shock.’
- ‘However, the precordial leads still may be helpful for some diagnoses.’
- ‘He complained of lightheadedness, dull abdominal pain, and precordial discomfort without radiation or pleurisy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.