One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A 61-year-old white woman was brought to the emergency department complaining of precordial chest pain.’
- ‘He complained of lightheadedness, dull abdominal pain, and precordial discomfort without radiation or pleurisy.’
- ‘However, the precordial leads still may be helpful for some diagnoses.’
- ‘A 55-year-old man was transferred from another hospital because of precordial pain and clinical state of shock.’
- ‘All vital signs were within normal limits, and no precordial murmurs, friction rubs, or thrills were present.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.