One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘From an early age Iris showed herself to be precociously thoughtful.’
- ‘At the precociously early age of 12, he was a pupil at the Trustees' Academy.’
- ‘I have no problem with the idea of gambling on a precociously talented teenager.’
- ‘But while his career path suggests a precociously mature musical sensibility, his debut solo album counters any such notion.’
- ‘Elaine, a precociously bright child and a voracious reader, had been taken out of school and sent away to earn some money.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.