One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many career centers facilitate establishment of internships and preceptorships.’
- ‘Medical education has responded to these changes by increasingly using community-based physicians to provide preceptorships throughout the four-year medical curriculum.’
- ‘Only one of six schools of nursing offered a perioperative preceptorship or post graduate internship.’
- ‘The results document the lack of preceptorships available to new graduate nurses in the perioperative setting in this geographic region.’
- ‘The results show that 83% do not place their students in a perioperative preceptorship or internship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.