One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Prepared or created in advance.‘they have a cold and hot food bar with amazing pre-made salads’‘you can create multimedia and interactive content easily with pre-made templates’
- ‘Pre-made cabinetry refers to cabinets that are ready-to-assemble and easy to install.’
- ‘Try eating more filling stuff and stop with the pre-made rubbish, snacks and junk food, that's what I do.’
- ‘Some libraries give you pre-made maps for certain software.’
- ‘Within the case of straightforward room fits, you will not even be ready to tell the distinction between customized and pre-made.’
- ‘Online resources abound, so take advantage of sample tests and pre-made flashcards.’
- ‘You won't see her playing with many pre-made toys - she's all about paper, kid scissors, and markers/paints right now.’
- ‘But pre-made shower floors can offer a little more functionality than the standard tile floor.’
- ‘Although you can buy pre-made bracelets like these, doing it yourself lets you customise the tools set and is also more gratifying.’
- ‘I'd set my alarm at 4 a.m., and have a protein shake pre-made by my bed.’
- ‘The pre-made kits they sell in stores have all the essentials, but are limited in quantity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.