One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Direct insight into the truth taught by the Buddha, as a faculty required to attain enlightenment.
- ‘We can no longer believe what our negative emotions are telling us, because prajna is bringing us in tune with deeper truths.’
- ‘The process of deepening our understanding is referred to as the three levels of prajna, or the three prajnas.’
- ‘With payu and prajna, we can learn from our mistakes.’
- ‘The more you study, the more your knowledge develops, and that also develops the quality of prajna.’
- ‘With prajna, we begin to see the whole chain reaction clearly.’
From Sanskrit prajñā.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.