One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If science tells us only about 'reality' in the anti-realist, pragmatistic sense, then there's absolutely no reason one shouldn't think that 'reality' is naturalistic.’
- ‘Applying the pragmatisitic method is not merely a matter of clarifying the actual and potential significations of such habits as we happen to have acquired.’
- ‘His pragmatistic account of the logical interpretant may contain the theoretical seed of a more progressive conception of philosophy than his polemics against reformists suggest.’
- ‘This pragmatistic theory of inquiry embraces a distinct conception of truth.’
- ‘He ends up with a highly pragmatistic conception of theoretical language hardly worthy of someone preoccupied with a rigorously scientific conception of the world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.