One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But I do allude to the fact that there are differences, significant differences, where some of the recommendations may not actually be practicably implemented due to the demographics of county forces.’
- ‘The people who this situation has affected will be notified as to any rescheduling of cases as soon as is practicably possible.’
- ‘‘I have no doubt that police officers face some hazards that cannot practicably be avoided,’ she said.’
- ‘It noted however, that it was their intention to resume all services as soon as it is practicably possible and asked for users' continued support in the interim.’
- ‘The research could not practicably be conducted without access to and use of the protected health information.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.