One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The President of the United States.
- ‘Potus took the limo the few hundred yards between the two planes.’
- ‘Is the most likely next PM working on the special relationship with the potential next POTUS?’
- ‘The motorcade route through the district was partially lit no more than 30 minutes before POTUS drove through.’
- ‘It's great to dissent, but just bashing POTUS is ridiculous.’
- ‘As you said the POTUS has the power to alter world economy, fast.’
Late 19th century: acronym.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.