One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The potentialities and possibilities of the electronic medium have been put to use to achieve this end.’
- ‘The nature of such powers (also referred to as dispositions, tendencies, potentialities and capacities) is a hotly disputed issue in contemporary metaphysics.’
- ‘It has little or no real interest in other skills, abilities, or potentialities, not to mention the needs, desires, imagination, or commitment to intellectual life of faculty members.’
- ‘Welfare kids shipped off to orphanages can be called adolescents with kinetic potentiality.’
- ‘Utopias enabled the expression of potentialities and possibilities of escape.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.