One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A franking machine.
- ‘He wasn't my favorite person at work - once had a rather nasty confrontation with him regarding the postage meter - but what has happened to him is just plain wrong.’
- ‘Did someone buy $25,000 worth of credit for their office postage meter?’
- ‘If you've got a postage meter, USPS certified, use that.’
- ‘The company is best known for its postage meters, but it also offers a wide range of financial, outsourcing, and professional services.’
- ‘Do you find yourself forgiving an employee who uses the office postage meter to mail personal letters?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.