One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An establishment offering the services of New Zealand Post.‘the forms are available at your nearest post shop’
- ‘A large number of smaller post offices were converted into post shops.’
- ‘You can visit a Post Shop to check your details.’
- ‘The anthrax scare at the post shop put the town on the map.’
- ‘At 11.45 am, a Post shop in Papatoetoe was robbed.’
- ‘They suggested that I go to the Post Shop.’
- ‘The elderly lady was told at a Post Shop that she could not change electoral roll.’
- ‘You can drop it into any Post Shop.’
- ‘The system avoids the need for motorists to queue up at Post shops and AA outlets.’
- ‘Registration will run from November 1 to December 24 and can be done online (www.lions.co.nz) or at a NZ Post shop.’
- ‘You have the option of having forms sent to your house; otherwise you can visit a Post Shop.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.