One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or denoting education at a level beyond that provided by schools, typically that provided by a college or university; tertiary.‘the number of students in post-secondary education nearly doubled in that period’
- ‘Those who can afford it often send their children abroad for post-secondary education.’
- ‘Because of these major financial barriers, post-secondary education is becoming less accessible.’
- ‘The chief executive recently promised to radically expand the number of post-secondary places in the next decade.’
- ‘Seek improvement in the post-secondary teaching of agriculture through examination and discussion of courses and curricula.’
- ‘About ten thousand students are enrolled in post-secondary schools.’
- ‘This textbook would be suitable for use on a beginner's course at the post-secondary level.’
- ‘Many of these occupations will require post-secondary training but not university degrees.’
- ‘Professional positions are usually occupied by individuals who have had post-secondary school education.’
- ‘He was of the view that she should be responsible for a portion of her post-secondary costs.’
- ‘Analytical skills attained during their post-secondary training, proved invaluable to the research process.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.