One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With an adjustable implant, the pocket can be stretched postoperatively, resulting in a more natural look.’
- ‘No patient was treated with ultrasound or electrical stimulation postoperatively.’
- ‘By 18 months postoperatively the regenerated tissue appeared very similar to the normal tendon.’
- ‘All patients were immobilized in a below-the-knee cast with the ankle in the neutral position for 4 weeks postoperatively.’
- ‘Postoperatively, the arm should be maintained in relative immobilization for at least 3 weeks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.