One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘And if these are truly new, then they are inimical to the quotidian exploitation of Fordist / post-Fordist present.’
- ‘Many corporations were successful in their post-Fordist strategies, but many others saw their experiments turn against them.’
- ‘The vulnerability of post-Fordist production processes to the power that international capital exerted over their financial and organisational contexts was also neglected.’
- ‘The post-Fordist views of the late 1980s and early 1990s also tended to inform those involved in plans for the textile industry at the time.’
- ‘Throughout the post-Fordist debate, the flexible production system has been widely considered a viable alternative to the traditional Fordist production system.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.