One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘The vulnerability of post-Fordist production processes to the power that international capital exerted over their financial and organisational contexts was also neglected.’
- ‘Many corporations were successful in their post-Fordist strategies, but many others saw their experiments turn against them.’
- ‘Throughout the post-Fordist debate, the flexible production system has been widely considered a viable alternative to the traditional Fordist production system.’
- ‘And if these are truly new, then they are inimical to the quotidian exploitation of Fordist / post-Fordist present.’
- ‘The post-Fordist views of the late 1980s and early 1990s also tended to inform those involved in plans for the textile industry at the time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.