One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The theory that modern industrial production should change from the large-scale mass-production methods pioneered by Henry Ford towards the use of small flexible manufacturing units.
- ‘These debates concern Marxist state theory; Fordism and post-Fordism; the regulation approach; the relevance of autopoiesis to Marxist analysis; and, most recently, critical realism.’
- ‘A large number of proposals have been made: post-Fordism or neo-Fordism are the most frequently cited labels for the regime of accumulation.’
- ‘As can be seen, French researchers remain skeptical about the unified nature of post-Fordism, flexible accumulation, and its spatial manifestation, the district.’
- ‘But in post-Fordism, when the assembly line becomes a ‘flux of information’, people work by communicating.’
- ‘Unlike many writers on capitalism and globalization, I do not focus my analysis on Fordism, post-Fordism, and or regulation.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.