One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The second is neurotic: everyone is liable to instinctive twinges of possessiveness, so lovers shouldn't rub each other's noses in adventures outside their patch.’
- ‘Complications kick in, and previously contained feelings of jealousy, betrayal, insecurity and possessiveness threaten to overwhelm what had seemed a rather civilised arrangement.’
- ‘Some people like to dominate, some are submissive, some can handle possessiveness, for others it would drive them crazy.’
- ‘I could put up with his outbursts, the jealousy and possessiveness but not the violence.’
- ‘She wanted to overcome anger, possessiveness and jealousy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.