One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Not only is it bendable, it's posable as well.’
- ‘She has a soft body, posable arms and legs, eyes that open and close, and thick, brushable hair.’
- ‘He's posable, you can even put him in his famous wide stance, which has been in the press so much.’
- ‘Woman are often shown as dolls, puppets or children in these stories, posable and malleable in any way the photographer pleases.’
- ‘It was posable, and you could somehow inflate it into different sizes and body shapes and stuff.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.