One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She has a soft body, posable arms and legs, eyes that open and close, and thick, brushable hair.’
- ‘Woman are often shown as dolls, puppets or children in these stories, posable and malleable in any way the photographer pleases.’
- ‘It was posable, and you could somehow inflate it into different sizes and body shapes and stuff.’
- ‘He's posable, you can even put him in his famous wide stance, which has been in the press so much.’
- ‘Not only is it bendable, it's posable as well.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.