One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A linear polymer whose molecule is composed of many nucleotide units, constituting a section of a nucleic acid molecule.
- ‘The unmodified polynucleotides may be DNA, RNA or synthesized oligonucleotides.’
- ‘The interaction of the cationic liposomes with the polynucleotides leads to the formation of multilamellar liposomes ranging in size from 70 to 120 nm, only slightly bigger than the parent LUVs from which they originated.’
- ‘The statement that functional polynucleotides (nucleic acids) can spontaneously form is equivalent to the statement that the ink and paper of a printed page can organize themselves into a meaningful text.’
- ‘DNA, which is the genetic material of chromosomes, consists of two complementary polynucleotides coiled into a double helix.’
- ‘Only a few studies have been published on DNA or other polynucleotides in reverse micelles.’
- ‘The infrared spectra of the cation-DNA complexes were recorded after incubation of the mixtures of polynucleotides and cation solutions for 2 h.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.