One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Containing or involving several metals or their ores.‘the mining of polymetallic sulphides’‘a quartz vein with polymetallic mineralization’
- ‘As exposed in their workings, the Smuggler vein was 4 feet wide with an 18-28-inch pay streak of ore, consisting of polymetallic sulfides and sulfosalts with gold and silver as native elements.’
- ‘These include a marcasite-calcite stage, found in fractures up to a few hundred metres away from breccia bodies, and the main polymetallic marcasite-sphalerite-galena-calcite mineralization.’
- ‘The samples were chosen to be representative of the mineralization found throughout the core and the inclusions analysed were from calcite texturally associated with polymetallic mineralization.’
- ‘This area proper is a prominent Chinese mining district known as the Xianghualing polymetallic ore field, and it consists of numerous deposits of tin, tungsten, molybdenum, bismuth, copper, lead, and zinc.’
- ‘These metals are typically won from polymetallic ores rich in sulfosalts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.