One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Containing or involving several metals or their ores.‘the mining of polymetallic sulphides’‘a quartz vein with polymetallic mineralization’
- ‘These include a marcasite-calcite stage, found in fractures up to a few hundred metres away from breccia bodies, and the main polymetallic marcasite-sphalerite-galena-calcite mineralization.’
- ‘The samples were chosen to be representative of the mineralization found throughout the core and the inclusions analysed were from calcite texturally associated with polymetallic mineralization.’
- ‘As exposed in their workings, the Smuggler vein was 4 feet wide with an 18-28-inch pay streak of ore, consisting of polymetallic sulfides and sulfosalts with gold and silver as native elements.’
- ‘These metals are typically won from polymetallic ores rich in sulfosalts.’
- ‘This area proper is a prominent Chinese mining district known as the Xianghualing polymetallic ore field, and it consists of numerous deposits of tin, tungsten, molybdenum, bismuth, copper, lead, and zinc.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.