One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The oil droplets contain a molecular metal oxide precursor, which polymerises on contact with water forming a polymeric metal oxide coating at the oil-water interface.’
- ‘Latex emulsions are made up of polymeric materials suspended in an aqueous solvent by a surfactant.’
- ‘Quill has already identified several ionic liquids in which a wide range of inorganic, organic and polymeric materials are highly soluble, making them prime candidates for small reactor volumes.’
- ‘Polyphosphates are a group of phosphates that are created from polymeric chemical compounds.’
- ‘So, it seems, the Earth's primordial soup was primed with the monomers for making the polymeric components of primitive life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.