One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The polygraphic recordings were analyzed at 30-second intervals and classified as NREM sleep, REM sleep, or undetermined sleep according to recommended criteria.’
- ‘Both horizontal and vertical eye movements could therefore be recorded using a single polygraphic channel.’
- ‘Chart speed was 5 mm/sec, and polygraphic records were scored by hand.’
- ‘Their polygraphic sleep recordings were compared with those of matched control infants.’
- ‘Marston was a psychologist who paved the way for the polygraphic lie detector test: most authorities on the comic, and indeed Marston himself, don't deny his fascination with strong women.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.