One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Architecturally they incorporate the low roofs, polygonal towers and shallow, semicircular domes of the Byzantine mode.’
- ‘Most cells were polygonal and mononuclear in form with ovoid nuclei, occasionally showing clefting.’
- ‘The opening between adjacent cells is trapezoidal or polygonal.’
- ‘The chambers are usually square, rectangular, or polygonal in plan and often show structural compartmentalization with side cells opening from the main chamber.’
- ‘It is possible to minimize flatness variations in polygon facets by carefully mounting the polygonal mirror to the spindle.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.