One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The chambers are usually square, rectangular, or polygonal in plan and often show structural compartmentalization with side cells opening from the main chamber.’
- ‘Architecturally they incorporate the low roofs, polygonal towers and shallow, semicircular domes of the Byzantine mode.’
- ‘It is possible to minimize flatness variations in polygon facets by carefully mounting the polygonal mirror to the spindle.’
- ‘Most cells were polygonal and mononuclear in form with ovoid nuclei, occasionally showing clefting.’
- ‘The opening between adjacent cells is trapezoidal or polygonal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.