One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Consisting of or derived from many clones.‘polyclonal antibodies’
- ‘Whether polyclonal proliferations progress to monoclonal lymphomas has not been proven.’
- ‘We applied the model to several different T-cell clones and to a polyclonal cell line representative of a subpopulation present in blood.’
- ‘In addition, it is possible to use an animal polyclonal antiserum for capture and a human IgE antibody containing serum for detection.’
- ‘Most of these analytes are measured by immunoassays using monoclonal or polyclonal antibodies.’
- ‘One should note whether the antibody is polyclonal or monoclonal and also the species and isotype of the primary antibody.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.