One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A thermoplastic polymer used in water pipes.
- ‘What claims does the DuPont Settlement Class have against DuPont USA arising from their ownership of real property or structures containing polybutylene plumbing or heating systems with acetal insert fittings?’
- ‘The home I'm buying has polybutylene for the water supply plumbing.’
- ‘He explained to Dr. Farrington that he worked with various chemicals including ethyl acetate, adecote, atin, bynel resin, and polybutylene.’
- ‘Last year ACI began supplying Ford with 100 percent recycled PC/PBT (polycarbonate/polybutylene terephthalate) for use on Ford Explorer and Mercury Mountaineer bumper beams.’
- ‘Prior to this change, most double pane windows had been sealed with polybutylene.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.