One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A thermoplastic polymer used in water pipes.
- ‘What claims does the DuPont Settlement Class have against DuPont USA arising from their ownership of real property or structures containing polybutylene plumbing or heating systems with acetal insert fittings?’
- ‘The home I'm buying has polybutylene for the water supply plumbing.’
- ‘Last year ACI began supplying Ford with 100 percent recycled PC/PBT (polycarbonate/polybutylene terephthalate) for use on Ford Explorer and Mercury Mountaineer bumper beams.’
- ‘Prior to this change, most double pane windows had been sealed with polybutylene.’
- ‘He explained to Dr. Farrington that he worked with various chemicals including ethyl acetate, adecote, atin, bynel resin, and polybutylene.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.