One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A synthetic resin made by polymerizing acrylamide, especially a water-soluble polymer used to form or stabilize gels and as a thickening or clarifying agent.‘linear polyacrylamide is a very efficient neutral carrier’as modifier ‘polyacrylamide gels’
- ‘The first was protein analysis using sodium dodecyl sulphate polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.’
- ‘The purified protein migrated with an apparent molecular weight of 42 kDa on sodium dodecyl sulfate polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.’
- ‘The proteins in the immunoprecipitates were size fractionated by SDS polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.’
- ‘We have previously synthesized water-soluble polyacrylamide copolymers with MG side chains.’
- ‘Results were assayed on a 6% polyacrylamide gel stained with ethidium bromide after electrophoresis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.