One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Plants pollinated by animals need to attract their pollinators in order to reproduce.’
- ‘The effectiveness of exclusion through pore size is relatively easy to demonstrate for biotic pollinators by direct observation.’
- ‘Even so, approximately one-third of orchid species have evolved pollination mechanisms whereby the pollinator receives no reward whatsoever.’
- ‘This behaviour clearly indicates that the trichomes are somehow used during the pollinator's life cycle.’
- ‘What will happen when genetically heterogeneous plant populations are pollinated by new pollinators?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.