One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Economics as a branch of knowledge or academic discipline.
- ‘It is not economics that drives the analysis but politics, and the line between economics and political economy has now blurred.’
- ‘The context consisted of economic history, political economy and the history of economic ideas.’
- ‘Call it what you want, but in the history of political economy, this is usually called a tax increase.’
- ‘Early American writers on political economy reacted negatively to Ricardo's theory of rent.’
- ‘This quote does not sound like psychology or sociology, but traditional political economy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.