One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The formation of a bleach continuum suggests the presence of a polarizable proton in the ground state that changes during the photocycle.’
- ‘In this mutant the proton pump process is inhibited, and one does not expect to observe a change in the polarizable proton absorption during the photocycle.’
- ‘Another active area of biophysical research concerns the study of the interactions involving charged, polar and polarizable groups of atoms in proteins.’
- ‘Future studies that aim at revealing the vibrational signature of the polarizable proton along membrane surfaces are highly appreciated and welcome.’
- ‘The electrode may be a polarizable electrode composed of activated carbon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.