One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A system of treatment used in alternative medicine, intended to restore a balanced distribution of the body's energy, and incorporating manipulation, exercise, and dietary restrictions.
- ‘Apres-exercise, you can wind down with yoga in a mountainside meadow or hit the woody lodge for a Thai massage, hot-stone treatment or polarity therapy.’
- ‘A talented and pretty body worker, Lesley also brings polarity therapy and psychotherapy skills to her work, all in the concerted effort to provide women with an ‘empowered childbirth.’’
- ‘Other forms of energy healing include magnet therapy, polarity therapy and light therapy.’
- ‘I believe that alternative health care issues such as acupuncture, therapeutic touch, crystal work, polarity therapy, and stress management will be very successful by the time you read this letter!’
- ‘In polarity therapy, the foot is the site of just one of many key massage points.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.