One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A system of treatment used in alternative medicine, intended to restore a balanced distribution of the body's energy, and incorporating manipulation, exercise, and dietary restrictions.
- ‘Apres-exercise, you can wind down with yoga in a mountainside meadow or hit the woody lodge for a Thai massage, hot-stone treatment or polarity therapy.’
- ‘Other forms of energy healing include magnet therapy, polarity therapy and light therapy.’
- ‘I believe that alternative health care issues such as acupuncture, therapeutic touch, crystal work, polarity therapy, and stress management will be very successful by the time you read this letter!’
- ‘In polarity therapy, the foot is the site of just one of many key massage points.’
- ‘A talented and pretty body worker, Lesley also brings polarity therapy and psychotherapy skills to her work, all in the concerted effort to provide women with an ‘empowered childbirth.’’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.