One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The game has, by now, descended into dire pointlessness.’
- ‘It's the sheer stupidity and pointlessness of the game that bothers me.’
- ‘Talking about football with friends also demonstrates the total pointlessness of football pundits.’
- ‘The pointlessness and absurdity of the question struck me.’
- ‘Bringing attention to the absurdity and pointlessness of this provincial puffery does nothing to stop it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.