One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I interpreted the first shape component as wing pointedness.’
- ‘He processes individual words, recognizes them in terms of their perspectives and captures the compression and pointedness of the narration along with the writers' relationship with their subject-matters.’
- ‘It is also written in excruciatingly careful prose, belying the pointedness of its conclusions.’
- ‘It seeks to stand completely independent of subjective pointedness but remains aesthetically acute and functionally precise.’
- ‘The arrow-like pointedness of jealousy is transmuted into efficient action.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.