One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The player who directs the team's offence.
- ‘One great sign that a player is a point guard is that the other players readily give the ball to him.’
- ‘He's so strong for a point guard that he forces other teams to double him and the kick out is to me for a three.’
- ‘He wants his point guard to cut down on his turnovers and pass more than he shoots.’
- ‘He was a point guard who ran the offense, settled the team down, and controlled the game.’
- ‘When high school soccer season was over, she was a point guard on the basketball team.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.