One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The player who directs the team's offence.
- ‘One great sign that a player is a point guard is that the other players readily give the ball to him.’
- ‘He was a point guard who ran the offense, settled the team down, and controlled the game.’
- ‘When high school soccer season was over, she was a point guard on the basketball team.’
- ‘He's so strong for a point guard that he forces other teams to double him and the kick out is to me for a three.’
- ‘He wants his point guard to cut down on his turnovers and pass more than he shoots.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.