One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Before any plyometric drill is started, it is important for the athlete to already be warmed up and not suffering from any leg or knee injury.’
- ‘For this workout, you'll perform a different combination of plyometric exercises and variations on Olympic lifts.’
- ‘We used a lot of light weights and plyometric training.’
- ‘You can also add plyometric training to your workout.’
- ‘Even if you don't play any sport at all, plyometric training can benefit your daily life, making physically demanding tasks much more manageable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.