One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Using this methodology, his conclusion was that power was distributed pluralistically in New Haven.’
- ‘Dependent origination is not a theory of causation with respect to bringing about a pluralistically real world.’
- ‘The triplets assert difference and sameness, repression and expression, in an identity that is pluralistically unique and individually complicated.’
- ‘What are analytic-, systemic-, eclectic-, or pluralistically-minded therapists to make of this?’
- ‘The bagpipe is a pluralistically singular instrument, the music of which is either liked or loathed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.