One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The bagpipe is a pluralistically singular instrument, the music of which is either liked or loathed.’
- ‘What are analytic-, systemic-, eclectic-, or pluralistically-minded therapists to make of this?’
- ‘Dependent origination is not a theory of causation with respect to bringing about a pluralistically real world.’
- ‘Using this methodology, his conclusion was that power was distributed pluralistically in New Haven.’
- ‘The triplets assert difference and sameness, repression and expression, in an identity that is pluralistically unique and individually complicated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.