One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- technical term for lead poisoning
- ‘All patients recognized to have plumbism warrant immediate environmental intervention.’
- ‘Occult lead poisoning is a difficult diagnosis to make in a primary care setting because the symptoms of plumbism are nonspecific.’
- ‘On his admission to our hospital, a suspicion of plumbism was formed.’
- ‘Pediatric plumbism was rarely diagnosed, however, the victims of this ‘silent epidemic’ going to their graves as cases of meningitis, polio, or convulsions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.